Feb 4, 2009

Watch out!

This stud is most definately my younger brother, and like every teenage boy, he HATES pictures! I have been begging him to let me take a few pictures of him since I started photography, and he would always run away. So, for Christmas he gave me a photoshoot, how cute huh?! He is the best little brother ever! (For all you younger girls, he is almost 16 and able to date haha)












My brother took this picture of me and I thought that it turned out pretty well. Maybe we have a new photographer in the family!



3 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

I love the place where you took these! So different and pretty. I love it!!

Brenda E said...

You guys look great! I think you are right he might have a knack for the ol' photography thing. As far as I know it goes back even further. Grandpa Andy took some good pictures. If he had taken classes I am sure they would have been even better. He some beautiful one of flowers. I have them in my senior year scrapbook.

Marisa said...

You guys are so cute! I bet it's fun just goofing around with your family and capturing the fun memories so beautifully!