Oct 6, 2008

A lil different post... plus a sneak peek... :)

So, my friend tagged me and since I really dont feel like doing my homework and would rather procrastinate it as much as I possibly can, I decided that I am going to do this little question thing. I know this is a photography blog, but, eh, oh well, it's just a lil background on the photographer behind the pictures! :)

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
* Greek
* House
* One Tree Hill
* Gilmore Girls
* The Secret Life of an American Teenager
* Iron Chef
* Scarred
*Rob and Big


Eight restaurants I like to eat at:
*Geisha Steak House
*In & Out
* Cafe Rio
* Costa Vida
* Panda Express
* Olive Garden
* BJ's
* Subway


Eight things that happened today:
* Took a Biology test
* Sat through a boring lab
* Went to work (which is bomb!)
* Went running
* Cleaned my room
* Did laundry
* Finished Devon's present
* Started editing Leanne and Chad's engagement pictures-- They are so dang cute!! :)



Eight things I am looking forward to:
* The bridal photoshoot for work tomorrow!
* The chance of talking to Devon for a few minutes through email... :D
* My TWENTIETH birthday! I'm gonna be so freaking old!!
* Being done with school... in what seems like a million years...
* Christmas!!!! LOVE it!
* Fall leaves and then Snow... in Utah, just close enough to go visit, but far enough away that I wont get sick of it :)
* being hair free... gotta love laser hair removal... I've recently started my love/ hate relationship with that... haha
* Seeing where my life will take me in the next few years... it should be interesting!

Eight things on my wish list:
uh... I really don't have much... but I will try and think of eight things...
* A good book to read
* Time to read that good book
* Cute ideas for writing missionaries
* An amazing body... haha! hey, it said a wish list...
* Longer, thicker hair
* This super cute black dress at downeastbasics.com
* A new camera
* uh... money money money! haha



Eight People to tag:
* Kimberly Miller
* Rachel Stephenson
* Jillian Juarez
* Brighton Noorda
* Brenda Edgel
* Becky Earl
* Becky Covington
* Nitosha Hall




Here's a little sneak peek from the photoshoot I did this past weekend of my good friend Leanne and her fiance Chad. They were so much fun and I definately cannot wait to take more engagement pictures and of course bridals and the wedding :)

4 comments:

brightonislove said...

wow wow wow wow wow WHAT?!?!?!? SHE IS ENGAGED?!?!?!! why was i not aware of this?!?!?!?! holy crap. everyone is getting married

Chase + Destiny said...

I didnt know you bday was today! Happy B-day!!! :) We need to figure out a time when you come up here or Chase and i go down to vegas so we can meet up! We always miss eachother!

Kim said...

This is really Jill and I really want you to take pictures of Carson, but he currently has a big bump/scratch on his head so I'll let you know when that's all clear so we can get together. Thanks - Jill

brightonislove said...

happy birthday!!!

ps. when do we get to see the REAL pics of annie?!