Aug 20, 2008

Love Them!!

So this past Saturday was Russell and Amanda Tonks' wedding and I had the AMAZING opportunity to be able to assist Candace Simpson (who is a phenominal photographer, and just so dang cute :) from Elegant Images. It was really a special experience for me because I have grown up with Russell and recently was dating one of his good friends. Because of dating Devon I got to know Amanda too from hanging out with all the guys and us basically getting thrown together! haha. She is the sweetest most gorgeous girl ever!! I am so happy for the both of them, and I hope that they have an amazing life together!
So, color... or...
black and white?

Look at how cute they are together?! Love it!


It was SOOO ridiculously hot outside while we were taking pictures... we were all DRENCHED in sweat; it was pretty sick. But while we were all getting positioned for another round of pictures Russell started wiping his forhead on Amandas veil! I couldn't pass that photo opp. up! :)



The infamous LDS Marilyn Monroe pose on the temple grounds...




How precious...





Woah Amanda... haha, just kidding






For some reason I really, really like this picture. I'm not quite sure what it is about it; but I really love it!








Look at how gorgeous she is! She really did make a fantasic bride!

There will be more to come... don't you worry :) It just takes a little bit of time to edit them! Thanks for looking! Don't forget to give me some feedback, I would really appreciate it a bunch!

6 comments:

brightonislove said...

those pictures are awesome! good job. will you take my wedding pics!? lol jk. im not getting married yet DONT YOU WORRY!

but the first one that you asked black and white or color....i TOTALLY think black and white.

Brenda E said...

I really like the nostalgic look of the black and white. The picture you love would be nothing without the expression on her face. It really makes the picture.

Kim Marx said...

Hey, I've been peaking in here for a while, and was going to mention next time I saw you you should talk to Candace -- seems you've figured that out! Stick with her, her work is the best. Love the shots you're showing. Keep it up.

Kim Marx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Graf said...

I really like the colored one! Amanda looks stunning as always, as well as your photography!

Brenda E said...

One more comment I think the picture you really like. Is a great portrayal of her feelings. A picture tells a thousand words.