Jul 28, 2008

My new found love...

No, don't worry, it isn't a boy :P... I'm in love with my new actions I just bought today!! Thanks to Jeanna Hayes, she recommended some new actions (in photoshop you can edit your picture easier with combinations and effects called actions, I guess that is a good enough definition...) to me and I decided to take the plunge and spend the big bucks for them; and oh man I was not disappointed! They were worth every penny I spent on them!
Anyways, I know that these pictures have me in them, my friends Brady and Chenae took them for my family tonight for our FHE, but I just wanted to show you what my new actions can do :) Aren't they amazing?! Let me know what you think :)

He was really buggin me because he, like every boy ever didn't want to do pictures and was being stubborn, gotta love my little bro!






We decided that since they were all not too happy to be there anyways we would use it to our advantage haha!



5 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

oh my gosh that is so funny...chase and i drove past you guys when you were taking the pics last night...we were on our way to best buy and Chase said "oh i think thats the Grafs" and i was like oh wait lets go say hi to Chauntelle hahaha..they turned out amazing...

Kim said...

Wow! Those are really neat! I like you new "actions" : )

Ashley Graf said...

You did AMAZING Telle!!!! You really are talented!

Becky said...

I love the family photos. I need new ones for my family. Can i hire you!

themurphys said...

Those are great!!! When we take our family picture Brother Murphy calls it a family night torture I think all boys/men do!! But there are amazing.....